Analyse while setting manual supports

The automatic analysis for islands is running and finds some islands (minima) which are visible through color marks:
When I set a single manual support on one of these island to fix this, the marks disappear, the analysis starts again and I have to wait again for the marks:
Can I stop automatic analyse (and hold the maks for found islands) while setting my supports and start it again when I am ready?
Why can’t Formware fix the islands itself?
Kind regards
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Yes you can just turn it off. Just click the activated icon with the pink island (in your top image)

You can either turn that on again when you want to run it, or you can use the ‘print check’ command (from the slice menu) to run all print checks at the same time later on.

Why can’t formware fix it -> i’m working on better integrating the island check in the supporter. Or other way around; add supports where it finds islands…
Currently the auto supporting already works by starting from islands, then walking over surfaces and creases.
The difficulty is that it has to filter out some pole as it would get to dense in some scenario’s…

kind regards
Elco

Hi Elco,
this is no option. When I turn off the icon with the pink island all marks will disappear. But I need the marks (picture 2) to set the supports. I need the option to turn off a running a new analysis, but I want to hold the marks of the last analysis. How should I place the supports, when the marks disappear?
Setting a manual support must not start a new analysis and must not delete the marks. The workflow for a complex figurine is to long because the analysis takes (around 2 - 3 )minutes. When I have 25 islands it will be hours to fix them.

kind regards
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Ok in that case use the print checks command (slice menu). Just run it once and it will keep displaying the islands. With live detection turned off.

kind regards
Elco

Hi Elco,
this was the hint I needed to do my work. The way You showed me works perfect.
The first part I sliced with formware is built by my printer right now.
Thank You again for very fast help!
Kind regards
Thomas