How do I add an Ender 3 Machine to the program?

I am very new to Formware 3D Slicer. I have used the Free Online stl repair website and it works great. BUT… often there are long wait times for your turn. So today I downloaded the trial software. When installing it asks you to select your specific printer. I have a Creality Ender 3, and it is not listed. I tried a few machines but none match my settings. How do I add a custom configuration for my machine?

I looked online and through the program settings but found nothing I understood. Has anyone else added an Ender 3 to their program? can you tell me how you did it? Please keep it simple. :slight_smile:

Thanks, John.

Hi John,

Thanks for your interest.
We’ve always been mainly focussed on resin based machines.
I have a Ender 3 myself; and still wanted to experiment with the output for it. But at this point it’s not our priority to add FDM machines. I believe there are great FDM slicers for free out there; prusa slicer, or even better in my opinion Ultimaker Cura. I think these have build in profiles for the ender line.

kind regards
Elco

I have been using Cura since the day I started 3D printing, but quite often I get the “not watertight” error message, so I have been using your “Online stl repair” website a LOT. It is amazing, I have found no other stl repair methods as good, so when I found out you had created a slicer, I had to try it out. I do not want to use it to create my g-code, just for STL file repairs which I can then slice in Cura.

Anyhow, thanks for the reply. If you do market an STL repair program, I’ll be first in line to get it. :slight_smile:

Ok thx for the feedback!

kind regards
Elco