Just bought Rocket 1 Pro

I just bought the Rocket 1 Pro on Kickstarter which I should receive in about 1 month. Will you be able to include this type of 3d printer? It is a top-down printer that uses a new style called DLCF (Digital continuous liquid forming).
Thank you

Hi Jefree,

I see they are using chitubox in their youtube movie so that should be no problem to export to.
Assuming it’s just layered format printed without delay. My guess; the interpolate from layer image to layer image in gray shades of pixels. Which is a nice trick for sure.

When I look at the machine I do wonder how they manage flatness of the resin. If this is done pure chemical (as they say) it would limit resins to much. So ideally a machine like this has a recoater of some sort.

We’ve done a lot of top down printing back in 2014. The results were not always super accurate… but print failures were pretty low.

kind regards
Elco

Where did you get from?

You mean the printer?

It was a custom build machine from a company that does not exist anymore. But we did a lot of modifications to make it better. In the end you need a proper recoater for top down printing.

Elco