New Feature requests

Hi,
A few feature requests for you :slight_smile:

1. Would it be possible to have the ability to define (ie draw) a path on a model and then add supports at regular intervals
  2. For suports can we have a ladder option to add to multiple single supports (eg angled supports to make the longer single supports more robust - I dont liek teh lattice at present as it takes up a lot of space on platform and users lots of material and is a pain to edit.
  3. Many times when I hollow a model and add internal suports I get some floating islands that need supports - and its a right royal pain to add them, can we have the option to flip the cut view so we can more easily add supports where needed.
  4. LAstly any chnace of a “straighten” supprt - ie when adding some supports - mainly “internal” suports that I use externally I get some very weird angles and spend too much time moving these to sensible positions - a straighten support to be perpendicualr to platform would vastly speed up this process.

Hoep the above makes sense - if not drop me an email and I will try and explain further.

Keep up the good work.

Regards
andy