Use on 3DFacture Draken DLP

Just wanted to let you know I’ve been using the Formware slicer and DLP controller with my Draken DLP printer with no problems. Just brought over the GCODE from Creation Workshop and did some tweaking to some parameters and it appears to be working well.

Your license is reasonable and you are actively working to fix bugs and make improvements, so I will share my story with the folks on the 3DFacture forum as an alternative to CWS.

Regards,
Ron

Hi Ron,

Are you able to share the profiles?
I could add it then as a machine.

I’ve also been working with Moai on a good SLA Export, i see 3dFacture also have a SLA machine… might be interesting for the maybe. We’re trying to optimize the slicer for SLA instead of FDM.

Elco

Elco,

Since the Draken has multiple resolutions by changing the position of the projector within the case, there would be multiple configurations that need to be generated. My set up has been modified from stock to support my resolution needs.

Let me see what I can put together that would form a common profile and get back in touch with you.

Regards,
Ron

Hi Ron,

Cool. Yes of course there would be multple resolutions; i guess i can tune the resolutions.
More important are any special settings and tweaking to the GCodes etc.

Elco