Warning for support collision

In complement of colorizing of support wich was in collision with mesh,sometimes in suppports jungle could not seen.
Is it possible to add a warning with number of supports are in collision and automatic fixing or select part directly for manual fix?

This is a good idea, especially the “fix” part. Often I end up with vertical supports doubled unnecessarily. It would be wonderful if the software could re-create cross supports if two vertical supports are very close together, almost like aligning the vertical supports automatically. Maybe a snap function?

You mean it generates ‘too much’ vertical supports?
It should have joined them?

Basically I just mean that I’d like the vertical supports to be consolidated. If I add a bunch of supports where there’s already vertical structure in place, it would wonderful if the software could calculate and branch the new supports from the existing (or recalculated) vertical structure. Make sense? Why build 2 more telephone poles when there’s one right there already?

Hi Pedro,

Good point. We will add this. Need to figure out some logic before it.

Latest update has already the option to add single beams manually from part to part, part to support and support to support. (all under same command)

Elco